The Cogegum® GFR grades are silane cross-linkable Halogen Free Fire Retardant compounds, mainly used for Wire and Cable insulation and sheathing applications.
Cogegum® GFR XLPO grades allow fast curing in ambient moisture and are ready-to-use on conventional thermoplastic extruder lines. They are suited for applications requiring chemical and weathering resistance (oil, fuels, alkaline, acids, mud, UV) in a wide working temperature range with high flame retardant properties and ROHS compliance
● Improved resistance to oxidative aging
● Cross-linkable materials for high working temperatures (≥90°C) and very severe short-circuit temperatures (≥250°C)
● Enhanced mechanical performance at high temperature
● Very good mineral oil and fluid resistance
● Halogen Free Fire Retardant
● High electrical properties
● Ambient curing
● High extrusion speed
● Catalyst grades are available to match performance to specific demands
Cogegum® XLPO-HFFR suit applications requiring chemical and weathering resistance in a wide working temperature range with high flame retardant properties. All grades are ready-to-use on standard extrusion lines.
Wire & Cable Insulation and Sheathing
Specialty Building wire
Telecom and Optical Fiber cable