Samet Plast offers a wide range of white masterbatches with a concentration of up to 80% Titanium Dioxide base on PE, PP, PS, PA, ABS and Polyester.
These masterbatches cover applications such as labels, lamination and protective films, coatings, agricultural shading nets, mulch & greenhouse, thin wall packaging, fibers and non-woven fabrics, BOPP, bottles and injection moulded articles, roto moulding tanks, automobiles, pharmaceuticals bottles and food grade packaging like milk pouch etc.
Samet Plast offers the best solutions by combining requirements for excellent quality and performance at the right cost.
As a leader in black masterbatches, Samet Plast offers innovative formulations that provide quality and consistency in products. Our black masterbatches play key role across markets like agriculture, packaging, electronics, textiles and non-woven, wire & cable, automotive, construction and toys. Our dispersion technology and raw material expertise, allows processors to achieve the highest degree of opacity using minimum quantities of masterbatches. Our products are engineered to provide greater synergies of additives packages, all adding more profit to your bottom line.
- Ultra dispersion
- Ease of process ability and distribution at our customer
- Durability from ultra violet light
- Durability against extreme weather conditions
- Electro-static conductive grades
- Food contact acceptable grades
- Photo-degradable products
- Super-jet-blacks / Deep-black colors
- High temperature resistance grades
- Easy flow / Low viscosity products
Samet Plast goes hand in hand with plastics and fiber processing operations. As a leading supplier of Colour Masterbatch in granule, dry blend form, colour solutions by Samet Plast holds leadership positions in key markets. Utilizing our innovative chemical know-how and technological strength.
Customers find a versatile range of standard and tailor-made high-performance products for a variety of applications: automotive, packaging, construction, household, fibers, sports and leisure and many other sectors. Customers can rely on service-oriented practical colour solutions, offering them significant competitive advantages.
- Granite & marble effects
- Lead and heavy metal free Masterbatch (ROHS)
- Non-fading – Light Fast 8 colours
- Database of Pantone and RAL shades for both film and moulding
- Food contact approved PET colours for water and Pharma bottles