Polidan XLPE materials are silane moisture/ambient-cure, cross-linkable polyethylene grades for wire & cable applications. XLPE can also be used for other applications requiring high or low working temperatures, and improved chemical and/or abrasion resistance.
- High temperature and hydrolysis resistance
- High electrical and insulation properties
- High abrasion resistance
- High extrusion speed on standard lines
Polidan® XLPE can be used where high or low working temperature, and improved chemical and abrasion resistance are required. All grades are ready-to-use on standard extrusion.
Wire and Cable Applications
- LV power cable insulation
- Heat resistant and thin-wall cable
- Aerial cable, for power distribution
- Immersible water pump cable in contact with potable water