elastomer-based ambient cure cross-linkable materials, for power,
specialty and highly flexible cable insulation and sheathing with
enhanced thermomechanical properties. Polidiemme® grades can be used
also for other applications where high or low working temperatures,
improved chemical and abrasion resistance are required.
Polidiemme® ambient-cure, cross-linkable elastomeric materials offer high abrasion, chemical and scratch resistance along with a wide operating temperature range. All grades are ready-to-use on standard extrusion lines.
● High electrical properties
● Low density
● High extrusion speed on standard extrusion lines
● Fast ambient curing
● Low water absorption
● Wide range of catalyst MB to fit with specific applications
● Halogen Free and no emission of acid, corrosive gases and dark smoke in case of fire
● Compliant with RoHS requirements (EU directive 2002/95/EC)
● Heat resistant cable
Polidiemme® ambient-cure, cross-linkable elastomeric materials offer high abrasion, chemical and scratch resistance along with a wide operating temperature range. All grades are ready-to-use on standard extrusion lined.
Wire and Cable Applications
– Specialty and highly flexible cable insulation and sheathing
– Heat resistant cable
– Alternative energy cable (PV, Windmill, ….)
– Shipboard and Marine cable insulation
– Oil&Gas cable insulation
– Highly flexible instrumentation cable
– Artic cable insulation as low as -70 C
– EV (battery charger, …)
– Industrial cable
Polidiemme can be used in other applications (Automotive, Film, Industrial, …) and process technique such as film, injection and blow molding extrusioneg Automotive, etc.